Fire & Sprinkler Monitoring
Monitoring Fire Sprinkler Systems for Businesses in the UK
Knowing when your fire detection and sprinkler systems activate is essential in mitigating damage to your property. STANLEY Security provides proven, economical monitoring solutions for fire suppression systems to businesses around the world. Even if you're not around to hear the alarm itself, our ARC monitoring team will always respond, identifying the threat and taking the correct measures to protect your property and possessions. We’ll also monitor water flow and valves across both individual and integrated panels, helping to determine the location and intensity of fires and relaying information. By providing timely notifications to the authorities, we can help minimize the damage both fire and water can have on your property.
In addition to having a skilled monitoring staff, STANLEY Security has expert technicians in many metropolitan areas who can regularly test, inspect, and repair alarm equipment attached to your fire sprinkler systems, verifying that all components are in optimal condition. They’ll also check auto-diallers and backup security communications to ensure a reliable connection with our ProtectionNet™ monitoring centres in the case of an emergency.
Along with having the peace of mind that comes with knowing your property is being effectively monitored, you’ll also enjoy access to STANLEY Security’s eServices, including:
- eDataManager – Instantly view your information on your fire detection system tests, request service calls, and contact our alarm monitoring team all through this convenient web portal.
- eAccountManager – Get up-to-the-minute information on any installation work we perform, see systems descriptions, and manage billing all in one location.
STANLEY Fire Sprinkler Monitoring Provides
- Fire Regulatory Compliance
- Fire Sprinkler Water Flow and Valve Monitoring
- Early Notification to Minimise Water Damage
- Standalone or Integrated Panels
- Maintenance and Repair Services
To learn more about STANLEY Security’s fire sprinkler monitoring systems, contact us today.