ProtectionNet™ Monitoring Centre
We understand that any security threat needs to be dealt with quickly. Our state-of-the-art 24/7 Category 2 NSI Gold Standard BS5979 accredited ProtectionNet™ Monitoring Centre (PNC) employ some of the most sophisticated technology available today.
We're geared to be there for you always.
Why choose our Category 2 NSI Gold Standard BS5979 accredited ProtectionNet™ Monitoring Centre
- Category 2 NSI Gold Standard BS5979 accreditation
- 24/7 365 monitoring of your business assets.
- All our staff are vetted to BS7858 standards, CRB checked and SIA licenced
- Focused on delivering excellent customer service. All of our operatives are highly trained and follow streamlined standard operating procedures to ensure efficient and effective service delivery.
- eVideoManager provides secure web access to your account allows for ease of administration, system testing and reporting options.
- Unique scalable monitoring solutions. All of our monitoring solutions are based on individual requirements that are personalised to each customer detailing how to respond to each alarm and event.
- Tailored flexible solutions using market leading technology. We receive a comprehensive wide range of signals and are currently assessing a compelling IP centric, future proof signalling platform.
- Streamlined integration of security systems with industry leading Sentinel software enables maximum operator efficiency and effectiveness.
- Our solutions can manage the response to individual and grouped alarms as well as a range of signals and devices
- Secure web access to your account allows for ease of administration, system testing and reporting options.
- We have a team of customer support professionals on hand 24/7 to respond to your needs and strive to deliver excellent customer service.
- All our operatives are progressing through a structured training programme to ensure they are multi-skilled and highly trained in the streamlined standard operating procedures so that consistent, efficient and effective service delivery for all solutions offered and matching all our diverse customers’ requirements.
ProtectionNet™ Monitoring Centre (ARC) Services
- Fire, Intruder and other alarm and event monitoring with emergency services response.
- CCTV and Video Monitoring for Open and Close sites covering Proactive and/or Reactive responses including Virtual Tours on a planned or ad hoc basis.
- Visual & Audio verification techniques are used whenever possible to minimise false alarms and prioritise responders
- Unique tailored integrated monitoring solutions ie PACOM to counter commercial risks and match broader PSIM requirements
Location Based Services
- Lone Worker solutions
- Asset tracking
- Tracking services
- Geo-fencing and monitoring
Connected Care Services
- Passive Intelligent ‘vulnerable person’ monitoring solution
Outsourced Corporate Services
Outsourced Control Room functionality for remote monitoring of all security systems on an estate. Plus various tailored services which can include:
- Outsourced ‘customer hub’ contact centre for a variety of tasks and with differing frequencies
- Enhanced security processes for key bank personnel
- Co-ordination and escalation of security operations
- Upgrade of all systems to best in class IP signalling
- Provision of a suite of customized management reports
- Dynamic updates on significant status changes and exemption reports as per agreed SLA parameters
Bespoke Help Desk
- Technical Help Desk Functionality, Remote Maintenance, System Commissioning and Support
- Out of Hours Calls and Event Handling
- Remote end-to-end cash centre monitoring
- Access Control and associated card production
- Check Call Exemption Management and Reporting
- VPN managed network provision and support for WAN video and security systems