HID Global is a leading manufacturer in the access control industry, serving customers worldwide with proximity and contactless smart card technologies; central station managed access controllers and secure & custom card solutions.
Keeping the access control architecture up-to-date with changes in compliance, functionality and security can be a daunting task. HID Global’s demonstrated expertise in the development of ground-breaking access control solutions continues with the iCLASS SE® platform, powered by Seos®. The award-winning platform is focused on innovative functionality, flexibility and secure communication between devices.
- Highly adaptable and secure high frequency access control solution
- Powerfully secure – Provides multi-layered security beyond the card technology, providing added protection to identity data using SIOs
- Technology-independent – Supports multiple technologies (iCLASS® Seos™ and iCLASS SE credential platforms, standard iCLASS, MIFARE©, and MIFARE DESFire® EV1)
- Adaptable – Inter-operable with a growing range of technology environments and form factors including NFC smartphones via Seos
- Standardised communications – Open Supervised Device
- Protocol (OSDP) for secure, bidirectional communication
HID proximity cards and readers are recognized as the industry standard for physical access control. HID prox products are robust, affordable, and seamlessly integrate with access control systems. Featuring FlexSecur® security coding, the high-quality Indala line of 125 kHz Proximity readers combines intelligent programming technology with interchangeable components including uniform modules and a range of stylish cover designs.