Asset Tracking & Communications
Increase Staff Productivity and Lower Costs with Automated Asset Tracking and Communications
Offering visual controls and integration capabilities, our solutions deliver real-time, actionable intelligence to help organizations improve staff communication, automate processes, accelerate responsiveness, increase security and streamline workflow and compliance. Building on the promise to deliver solutions that reflect our customers’ evolving business and clinical needs, we have taken our solutions to the next level with powerful analytics.
- Productivity drain - manual processes to manage capital and rental equipment are inefficient, lobour-intensive, and error-prone.
- Equipment availability - if staff find it difficult to locate the portable equipment they need, they may stockpile it when they do locate it, exacerbating the issue of equipment availability
- High inventory costs - problems locating needed equipment, companies end up purchasing or renting more than they actually need, which inflates their inventory costs.
- Patient dissatisfaction - within healthcare systems, patients are often having to wait for equipment when staff have difficultly locating it. Not only can this be a stressor for patients; it can be dangerous.
- Improve efficiency - reduce staff time spent searching for, delivering, maintaining, and cleaning equipment through real-time status and location of equipment.
- Reduce costs - increase equipment utilisation and lower shinkage rates while decreasing rental fees and penalties.
- Improve patient outcomes and experiences - within the healthcare, providing immediate access to equipment and reduce waiting times.
- Increase staff productivity - reduce time and effort associated with maintaining right levels
- Help prevent the spread of infection - within healthcare, providing location history that pinpoints equipment associated with an infectious patient.