STANLEY Security Video Cloud
Powered by Eagle Eye Networks Ltd
The STANLEY Security Video Cloud is a fully managed cloud video surveillance solution, delivering an end-to-end video management system that is simple to deploy and easy to use. It supports all modern browsers and works on Windows, Mac, even Linux with no plugins to install.
The fully functional iOS and Android applications provide complete access to live and recorded video and can can also be used to install, configure and manage the system.
STANLEY Security Video Cloud provides a cloud based, video management system based on the Eagle Eye Networks Inc global infrastructure. The Eagle Eye Bridge is installed on-site, connects to your cameras, records video locally, and then securely synchronizes both video and meta data to the Eagle Eye Cloud Datacentre. It is a robust, secure appliance specifically designed to overcome the demands of transmitting high-resolution video through the internet.
- STANLEY Security Video Cloud offers a flexible approach to design by offering support for Onvif profile S network cameras including STANLEY, Axis and Bosch.
- The Onvif profile also enables a dynamic approach for the takeover and upgrade of existing sites. Hybrid bridges will support IP as well as NTSC and PAL analogue cameras.
- Remote management
- Automatic camera discovery
- Automatic camera configuration
- Advanced motion detection
- Local video buffering
- Configuration synced to Cloud
- Camera trouble alerts
- Fully cloud managed
- Instant alerts
- 24/7 Video Access
- Off-premises video
- Set critical alerts
- Ability to upgrade from Analogue to Cloud in phased format
- Core operating on 4 -20 camera multi sites
- Cloud- never out of data, non depreciating asset
- Subscription only bespoke to individual business needs and requirements