Video Verified Alarms
Security Cameras for Alarm Verification Installed by STANLEY Security
When an alarm event is triggered, such as a motion detector, door sensor, or glass break sensor, the highly trained professionals in our state-of-the-art 24-hour NSI Gold approved ProtectionNet™ Monitoring Centre (PNC) will receive an associated video clip of the activity recorded by your security cameras in order to visually confirm that an intrusion is in progress. Once an alarm is verified with the video feed from your security camera system, we will immediately alert authorities to the situation. Faster police response times, increased apprehension rates, and lower insurance premiums are all benefits your business can enjoy with our Video Verified intrusion detection systems. We can also integrate your Video Verified surveillance camera system with other security systems such as fire detection, access control, asset tracking, and more, so our team can verify, monitor, and appropriately respond to any type of security issue that threatens your business.
With video verification STANLEY is your eyes to superior electronic protection.
- Integrated Detection and Video Technologies
- Video Alarm Verification (VAV) and Alarm Dispatch
- Video Monitoring
- Online Real-time Alarm Data and Associated Video Clips
- Lower False Alarm Rate
- Verified Response
Full integration with STANLEY's single monitoring platform for efficient and accurate operator response and easy data and video retrieval.
- Provide Critical Information to Responding Agencies
- Improves Apprehension Rates
- Pre- and Post-Alarm Images
- Documented Events for Evidence
Other benefits of choosing a STANLEY Security Video Verified security solution include:
- eAccountManager, which allows you to easily view your billing statements and installation documentation, request service calls for your video surveillance equipment, and gain additional insight into your account all from a single online portal
- Professional maintenance and repair services for your security cameras, regardless of your location in UK
- Specialised National Account support for clients with multiple locations throughout UK
For more information about adding security cameras to support video verified alarm monitoring, contact STANLEY Security today.