How to Choose the Correct Solution for Your Needs
STANLEY sell a range of Time and Attendance (T&A) products, rather than settle on a single product. This enables us to offer a solution that fits your organisation's needs rather than trying to fit your needs to one solution.
Find how much time and money your company could
save by using our time and attendance ROI calculator
Finding the Right Solution
We have a team of T&A specialists who can visit your premises to discuss your exact current and future needs. From these discussions we can determine the optimum product for your business needs.
To arrange a visit from your local T&A specialist, please call 0844 254 0032
More Information on the Right Solution
Choosing the right product is all about finding out the needs of the organisation then choosing the product that best fits those needs. We will consider the needs for scalability, functionality, features and any special requirements before proposing the most cost-effective solution that meets these needs. There will be many aspects to consider incuding:
- The number of employees who will be using T&A.
- The number of clocking terminals required.
- The number of sites.
- Current site-to-site connectivity.
- Complexity of shift programming, overtime rates, flexitime and similar.
- Interfacing requirements e.g. export to payroll and/or import from HR.
- Additional requirements such as:
- Request management e.g. holdiay requests and employee corrections. These typically have a workflow that determines the approval sequence.
- Mobile workforce tracking.
- Web based clocking terminals for white collar workers.
- Decentralised team management.
- Automated reports.
- Customisable reports.
- The list goes on....