Join STANLEY Security at this year’s DPRTE virtual event
STANLEY Security, one of the UK’s leading security providers, is pleased to be a Gold sponsor at the Defence, Procurement, Research, Technology & Exportability (DPRTE) one-day online immersive event on the 3rd September 2020.
Get ready for the digital experience
STANLEY Security will be showcasing its security and fire detection solutions on stand 96 and its Security and Integration Specialist, Martin Howe, will be talking about Enhancing Security and Fire Safety Systems without the need to replace existing systems.
DPRTE Engage Online 2020
DPRTE is the UK’s leading defence procurement and supply chain event and is officially supported by the Ministry of Defence (MOD). This year it will be delivered through an innovative and fully interactive platform, designed specifically to connect both buyers and suppliers who are actively engaged throughout the entire defence acquisition supply chain.
STANLEY Security will be demonstrating at DPRTE how it can support organisations working towards the Defence Infrastructure Organisation’s (DIO) ten-year strategy to deliver a defence estate of the right size, location and quality that is fit for the future.
Visit Stand 96 where you find out about:
- CCTV and Access control – supporting guard houses and site access point to test for COVID -19 supporting site and building occupancy by utilising MOD90 cards or facial recognition.
- Fire detection systems – ensure that your site is fire-safe compliant aligning your site to Defence fire safety and fire risk management (JSP 426).
- Asset management - Creating and implementing an asset management system across all sites.
- System integration – ensuring that your current systems and processes can adapt to present and future issues
- Remote monitoring management – supporting station commanders and Chief of Staffs to track and manage sites remotely, ensuring you can maintain building security and access without a physical presence, at the same time, providing you with support for Data Protection and JSP440 compliance.
Matthew Marriott, STANLEY Security UK Managing Director said: “With talk of a second wave of COVID-19, we will be offering advice on potential systems, procedures and technology that can be adapted to face future threats at this year’s DPRTE event. These include how to use touchless access control and CCTV (including thermal cameras) to support guard houses and site access points to test for COVID -19, and to manage site occupancy levels”.
If you’d like to reserve a consultation with STANLEY Security, please click below.