STANLEY Security Supports Small Business Saturday
Saturday 7th September is Small Business Saturday, which highlights small business success and encourages consumers to 'shop local' and support small businesses in their communities.
Now in its seventh year in the UK, the campaign has grown significantly each year, with an estimated £812m spent in small businesses across the UK on 2018’s Small Business Saturday – an 8% increase on last year.
So, head out on the 7th December and support your local small businesses, be they cafes, shops or local services and keep an eye out for events and special offers they may be promoting to celebrate Small Business Saturday!
STANLEY Security works with small businesses across the UK and understands many of the challenges faced in running your own business and getting that work/life balance right. If you’re a small business owner, we can help with at least one aspect of managing your business: check out our cost-effective, multi-functional security system designed specifically for small businesses that provides more than an alarm or camera, yet remains incredibly easy to use.
Save time, money and resources
A smart security system provides more than just security! It will provide data to track customer activity, alert you of any safety concerns, identify opportunities to increase operational efficiencies and much more.
Consider these range of scenarios:
- You wake up in the middle of the night in a panic because you forgot to switch on your alarm system.
- You’re on holiday and you want to check in on your business to see if there is a problem while you’re away.
- The news reports a series of burglaries around your business area.
With the right small business security system, you will receive security alerts, you can arm and disarm your system, check video surveillance footage and monitor other security data – like open and close status – all from your smart phone app.
When you invest in a small business security system, you’ll be able to monitor your business anytime, anywhere – giving you peace of mind to enjoy your much-deserved time away.
Below is a case study of how we helped a small business to install an intruder system.
Did you know?
- There are 5.6 million small businesses in the UK
- This has increased by 3.5% (over 200,000 businesses) from 2018
- Small businesses with less than 50 employees account for 99.3% of the total business population.
- Nearly a fifth of all small businesses are in Construction, with Wholesale and Retail Trade and Repair accounting for 14%.
- London (1.1 million) and the South East (940,000) have the most private sector businesses, with the North East, at 152,000, the least of any English region.