[Webinar] Healthcare Communications
Find out how to meet new Government guidelines on phasing out radio frequency pagers
Date: Thursday 25th February 2021 Time: 11-12 pm
Join STANLEY Security for the Healthcare Communications Webinar and ﬁnd out how to achieve a fully digitised NHS, by upgrading existing pager installations with modern techs such as smartphones and apps.
During the webinar, our expert panel will discuss these key topics:
- How to establish whether your existing site infrastructure is suitable for upgrade
- How the new features can benefit your Trust and how they can improve on-site communication
- How STANLEY Security have implemented this solution for a number of other Trusts
- How the upgrade project can be managed effectively to meet your business unit goals
- Plus, a Q&A session to cover any individual needs or requirements
Plus, our Healthcare industry experts will be showcasing:
Smart Pager - upgrade your existing paging infrastructure to utilise Wi-Fi and 4G to comply with the new regulations. New Wi-Fi handsets can be provided, although it can also adapt to your existing Wi-Fi handsets, smart phones, PMR’s or to a bring-your-own-device policy.
Click below to join us for the Healthcare Communications Webinar: